PROJECT STRAIT GATE VIGIL: Paramus, New Jersey
Invitation: PROJECT STRAIT GATE INTERVENTION FOR PEACE WITH JUSTICE
On the public streets outside Rev. Charles J. Rizzo’s
MARANATHA CHURCH OF THE NAZARENE
When: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 9:30 AM - Noon
Where: Maranatha Church of the Nazarene
285 E. Midland Avenue
Paramus, N. J. 07652
Directions: East on Midland off the Gardenstate Parkway
Why? IF A THING IS WRONG ACT LIKE IT’S WRONG.
Project Strait Gate challenges church leaders who teach the apostasy that the present day State of Israel is the fulfillment of biblical prophesies. This can only lead to war and suffering, and most important, it is un-Christian. The greatest damage they cause is to Christianity itself, making "Christian” a laughing stock word worldwide, but making it dangerous to be one in many places. A war-making church is apostate and an insult to the name of Christ. Jesus is the peacemaker. He bombs no one.
THE RULES OF THE INTERVENTION:
* Please park your car OFF THE CHURCH PROPERTY and park and walk only on public right of ways
* Watch for the big yellow and black Project Strait Gate sign
* Signs are furnished, you may bring your own if you wish; examples are:
BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS
NO MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL
IRAQ? WWJD? (WHAT WOULD JESUS DO)
CHOOSE LIFE, NOT WAR.
CHRISTIAN RACISM KILLS PALESTINIANS
INNOCENT BLOOD ON OUR HANDS: Iraqi, Gaza, Afghanistan, and American blood.
APOSTATE CHURCH Christ Followers Must Not Kill
* Please dress in traditional church attire.
* Refrain from loud exchanges with anyone, this is a quiet vigil.
* Please give space to those who come out to talk.
* Do not interrupt, do not argue...educate.
* Stay spaced so all the signs may be seen by those in the church.
* Feel free to tell the press what you think, but refer official inquires to sponsors
* Hand out literature will be provided.
* The police have been notified and have promised to be present.
Project Strait Gate
History of past Vigils: (http://whtt.org/straitgate/index.php?id=14&news=1)
P O Box 14491
Scottsdale, AZ 85267
Home office contact Charles: 480 947 3329
Local Contact: Rich 917-837-0704; Press contact: Rich 917-837-0704